27.1.11

Shaun Tan, the first of the "books recommendations"



I have realized that some artist, musicians, etc... that I consider very famous, are really not know for lots of people.
I show you only one of the great pictures from Shaun Tan, and fantastic illustrator that in this webpage show his amazing work.

Yes, he make mainly Picture books, I recommend them. So, this is my first "book recommendations".

I consider that my "books recommendations" have a great value, since I have read only a few books... So, follow my "books recommendations"!!! does not matter that you think or not that "reading is overated".


-Ultimamente, que me estoy relacionando con gente más joven, me he dado cuenta que algunos artistas, o músicos que yo considero realmente famosos, son poco o nada conocidos por bastante gente.
La de arriba es solo una de las  magníficas ilustraciones de Shaun Tan, un ilustrador fantástico que muestra su trabajo en esta página.

Sí, el principalmente lo que hace son álbunes ilustrados, y sí, yo los recomiendo, Así que esta es mi primera recomendación de libros ("books recommendations") aquí.

Considero que mis "books recommendations" tienen mucho valor debido a que solamnete he leido unos cuantos de libros (las últimas estimaciones hablaban de unos 40), así que te recomiendo que sigas mis "books recommendations"!!! Pienses o no que La lectura está sobrevalorada.

No comments: